The laws governing EV Charging are evolving at the same rapid pace as the industry itself. Timely implementation and response to legal changes are key to the successful building and development of the EV Charging network. In this free webinar, we’ll discuss the latest evolutions in EV Charging regulations with Dr. Katharina Vera Boesche, Attorney at Law and Legal Advisor to the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, and Alexander Viehhauser, Legal Advisor at has·to·be gmbh. The webinar is relevant for all those considering a market entry in Germany and Europe, as well as for those who work in these markets and don’t want to miss out on the latest important regulatory news.
Topics at a glance:
The following recent legal developments and their impact on EV businesses will be discussed:
- The new German Charging Stations Regulation (“Neue Ladesäulenverordnung”)
- The draft for an EU Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Regulation (“AFIR”)
- Amendments to the German Pricing Information Directive (“Preisangabenverordnung”) for EV Charging
- New developments in tax law around EV Charging
- The current situation with regards to ”Eichrecht”
We’ve scheduled time for attendees to grab their chance to ask questions!